The Intensive English Program's partner programs:
- Busan International Foreign Language High School
- Experimental School Affiliated with Nanjing Normal University
- Hangzhou No. 2 High School
- Hangzhou Foreign Languages School
- University Preparatory Program — This program provides international students with an opportunity for a smooth transition to the language, culture and academic environment. It includes services like housing, meals and insurance, as well as dedicated advising and trips. Students with an IELTS of 6.5 may apply for conditional admission through the UPP@NCSU program, with the added requirement of an admission interview.
- Summer Institute in English at NC State — The Summer Institute in English, part of the English as a Second Language program at North Carolina State University, is designed for students, business people and professionals pursuing more advanced proficiency in English. The Institute offers five weeks of intensive English instruction in summer.
North Carolina State University’s Intensive English Program (IEP) has partnered with the Global Education Institute (GEI) to create a training program for their Pre-Master's Program (PMP). The PMP’s mission is to prepare international students for admission to the University of North Carolina’s School of Education's Master Program in International Education. The PMP is specifically designed to build the English language proficiency, academic research/writing skills, and cultural literacy required for success in this rigorous postgraduate degree program. The PMP’s distinguished faculty includes professors from both NC State University and the University of North Carolina.
To learn more about the PMP program, please visit : http://www.usgei.org/pmp