The Intensive English Program’s partner programs:
- Busan International Foreign Language High School
- Experimental School Affiliated with Nanjing Normal University
- Hangzhou No. 2 High School
- Hangzhou Foreign Languages School
- New Mind University Performance Program (UPP) — This program provides supplementary services to students enrolled in the IEP. It includes services like housing, meals and insurance, as well as dedicated advising and trips. Students with an IELTS of 6.0/ TOEFL 60 may apply for conditional admission through the UPP@NCSU program, with the added requirement of an admission interview.
- Summer Institute in English at NC State — The Summer Institute in English, part of the English as a Second Language program at North Carolina State University, is designed for students, business people and professionals pursuing more advanced proficiency in English. The Institute offers five weeks of intensive English instruction in summer.